- Teach the message of Jesus Christ by developing the spiritual intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs of each student through prayer.
- Recognize and support parents and guardians as the primary educators of their children, while working as partners with them to enhance the role of the Catholic Family.
- We provide quality academic education beginning in the preschool and primary grades and continue on to a more abstract level of thought in the middle grades.
- Moral and spiritual growth is fostered through development of honesty, patriotism, charity service to others, and self-reliance.
- Model a just society in our school by encouraging service, witnessing and promoting hope of advancing the Kingdom of God.