St. John Berchmans School maintains a balanced curriculum including Religion, English, Language Arts, Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, Art, Music, Health, Physical Education, Computer Technology and Character Education. St. John Berchmans School follows the Archdiocesan Curriculum approved by Texas Catholic Conference Education Department Accreditation Program (TCCED). Class schedules are planned according to the time allotments specified by TCCED. To implement these standards, St. John Berchmans School is accredited from PK3 through eighth grade and follows the TCCED Accreditation Manual. The Texas Essential Knowledge Skills (TEKS) are followed in subject areas not covered by the Archdiocesan Curriculum Guides.
- Teach the message of Jesus Christ by developing the spiritual intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs of each student through prayer.
- Recognize and support parents and guardians as the primary educators of their children, while working as partners with them to enhance the role of the Catholic Family.
- We provide quality academic education beginning in the preschool and primary grades and continue on to a more abstract level of thought in the middle grades.
- Moral and spiritual growth is fostered through development of honesty, patriotism, charity service to others, and self-reliance.
- Model a just society in our school by encouraging service, witnessing and promoting hope of advancing the Kingdom of God.
St. John Berchmans Catholic School is fully accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, under the guidelines of the Texas Education Agency (TEA).